Experienced Dearborn Social Security Disability Attorney Knows How to Enforce Your Rights
Accomplished Michigan law firm assists the elderly and disabled with securing benefits
Being unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment can be overwhelming, and make it difficult or impossible to pay living expenses and medical bills. At the Law Office of Paul Renzo, PLC, I help individuals secure Social Security Disability benefits, which provide ongoing financial support. Representing clients throughout Michigan and the Toledo, Ohio area since 2002, I understand the obstacles disabled individuals face and will use all of my experience to diligently pursue claims for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. I also assist with Social Security retirement benefits. I have deep roots in my community and strive to deliver high-quality legal representation that residents can rely on during a time of significant stress. Whether you need information about qualifying for benefits, assistance appealing a denial or have questions about going back to work, I will give you thorough and sound information to make informed decisions.
Knowledgeable SSD lawyer works to fully protect your interests
Securing SSD benefits is an extremely important issue, and having a lawyer is the most effective way to give your claim the best chance at success. Residents in Michigan and Toledo trust me to handle their case because I consistently provide:
- A hands-on approach — I pride myself on personally handling all aspects of your Social Security claim and will keep you informed throughout the process.
- Capable representation — I know what Social Security examiners are looking for in an application, and this understanding has allowed me to craft arguments that consistently win benefits for many of my clients.
- Innovative thinking — Proving that impairment exists is not always easy, and I have learned how to develop creative and effective arguments.
Social Security claims have deadlines and complicated rules that make it difficult to know how to proceed. I have years of experience dealing with the Social Security Administration and know how to build the strongest possible case to get you the benefits you deserve.
Responsive advocate provides proven representation to disabled individuals
Representing clients in Michigan and Toledo, I deliver reliable legal representation in all phases of Social Security Disability cases. Disability benefits are available under two programs, and I advocate for individuals in claims related to:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) — If you have an established work history and are experiencing total disability where you are unable to work for at least 12 months, you may qualify for SSDI benefits. I understand the complex regulations that control these claims and will give your case the consideration it needs to have a strong chance at success.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) — For disabled individuals with few financial resources, SSI may be an option, but time is often of the essence. I will assess your situation and pursue all options as efficiently and attentively as possible.
With my years of experience, I know the issues that can derail your case and have developed proven strategies to overcome them so you can get the benefits you deserve.
Contact a committed Michigan attorney for a free consultation
The Law Office of Paul Renzo, PLC represents individuals in Michigan and Toledo, Ohio in Social Security disability claims. Please call 313-395-8005 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Dearborn office.